- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius receives Ukraine's Book of Kindness
On 10 January in Vilnius, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin, who came to take part in the traditional Snow Meeting of security policy experts.
The two Foreign Ministers discussed topical issues of bilateral cooperation, items on Ukraine's European agenda, and international policy. P. Klimkin briefed L. Linkevičius on the situation in Ukraine, consequences of Russia's ongoing aggression, situations in the Azov Sea and the Port of Mariupol.
Minister L. Linkevičius said that the Foreign Ministers of Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, and Sweden stood in solidarity with Ukraine and voiced their support for the country with regard to the blockade of the Sea of Azov. Thus, the Foreign Ministers intend to visit the Port of Mariupol on 15 January and to meet with heads of the region‘s and city administration.
During the meeting, Ukrainian children presented Ukraine‘s Book of Kindness to the Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius. The international social campaign on kindness was joined by more than 300, 000 Ukrainian children and adults. The book consists of 50 stories about acts of kindness and drawings. The Book of Kindness has already been presented to Pope Francis, the Archbishop of Constantinople and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, and heads of foreign states.